Instructors can use the built-in document viewer toolbar in Assignments tool to provide contextual feedback with highlighting, free-hand drawing, shapes, and associated commenting annotation tools. Evaluate assignments and provide feedback directly in Assignments tool, without any external tools nor applications.
- Go to your Assignments tool in your class.
- Find the assignment you are ready to grade.
- Click Evaluate by the learner’s name or click on the submitted assignment.
- Use the document viewer toolbar functions that will appear to annotate the assignment
- Click Publish when completed.