Some of my students have taken and submitted an exam/quiz, I wish to change a quiz answer without going in manually and updating every grade. Is there a way to update the grades automatically just by changing the answer to the question and updating all grades?
- Go to Quizzes tool.
- In Manage Quizzes, click Grade from the context menu of the quiz you want to recalculate.
- In the Questions tab, select the question you wish to update.
- Once done Editing the question, you will want to update the students’ grades. In the Questions tab, toggle the Update All Attempts option.
- In the Questions that are not in the quiz anymore section, click the question’s link.
- In the Grading Type area, toggle Give to attempts with answer [new/additional correct answer] [value of the question] points.
- Click Save.