- In the course offering that you want to copy the course into, on the Nav bar, click on Course Admin
- Under Site Resources click Import/Export Copy
- Select Copy Components from another Org Unit
- * Click Search for offering and locate the course offering containing the course you want to copy. Click Add Selected
- Follow the prompts and wait
After it is completed, you will see:
- To copy another package, click Copy Another Package.
- To see the results of your copy, click View Content.
- To review and manage course dates, click Review and Manage Dates.
Protected resources Make sure the Include protected resources checkbox is selected. Usually this box is selected by default.
Copying Select Components You must copy all of the related components at the same time. To do this, be sure to select the "Include Associated Content" checkbox when it appears. All associated components are copied and the links between them are retained.