This workflow assumes the quizzes are separate grade items in one category. For example, Quiz 1, Quiz 2, Quiz 3 Grade Items under Category Quizzes and that each quiz has the same number of points (10, 100–any number as long as they are all the same).
- Go to Grades from Assessments or Course Admin on the Navbar
- Click on the Category heading, not any of the grade items, (and not the dropdown context menu beside it). For example Quizzes (if that is your category name).
- You should now see Edit Category in the upper left in big letters.
- Scroll down to Distribution
- Change number to 1 for lowest non-bonus items to drop for each user (see below). [if you want 2 lowest quizzes dropped, enter 2, etc.]
- Click Save and Close