Zoom web conferencing software is available to all CCC student, faculty, and staff. Zoom features include:
- Ability to record meetings
- Ability to share your screen
- Audio/Video conferencing
- Meetings with people both within and outside of City Colleges
- Advanced features like break-out rooms, a collaborative white board, and real-time polling
For more information, view the Condensed Guide to Educating Through Zoom
How do I access Zoom?
- From a web browser:
All users can log into Zoom at http://cccedu.zoom.us using their CCC credentials.
- From Brightspace:
Faculty can set up Zoom meetings within their Brightspace course shells.
- From a mobile device:
Install the free Zoom app from the Google Play store or the Apple app store.
- From a CCC workstation:
Employees can access ZOOM from the Start Menu of their CCC Windows device.
- From Outlook:
Look for the Zoom Schedule a Meeting button at the top of the Outlook client Calendar home tab.
How can I learn how to use Zoom?
- Watch a recorded CCC Zoom training session from March 2020
- Watch a recorded Tips and Tricks CCC Zoom training session
- Watch a recorded “Pedagogical Ways to Use Zoom” training session
- Zoom offers live training webinars, including this recorded webinar specifically geared towards higher ed
- Visit the Zoom Help Center for help articles and brief videos. If you are new to Zoom, these brief videos explain how to:
- If you are responsible for scheduling and hosting a Zoom meeting, there are brief videos available on:
- Instructions and tips are available for faculty who want to:
Can I use Zoom for office hours?
- How do I add a Zoom link to my course?
- How do I caption a Zoom meeting?
- How do I create online office hours with my Zoom?
- How do I edit and share my Zoom recordings?