Copying Question Libraries from one course to another is best done by copying rather than importing. Here are the steps:
- Start in the course you want to copy into.
- Click Course Admin from the navbar.
- Click Import/Export/Copy Components from the Site Resources category (you can also do this by going to the Table of Contents in Content and clicking on the Import Course button)
- The first option should already be selected by default and is the one you want. Click Search for Offering button. Click the magnifying glass in the window.
- Search for the course you want to copy from and click the radio button next to the result. Then click Add Selected.
- Click Select Components at the bottom of the screen.
- Select Question Library from the options, and decide if you want to copy all or select individual items.
- Click continue until you get to the Offset Dates screen, and click Finish.
You can then navigate back to your course’s Question Library to ensure the Library is there.