Tech 4 U: Making Technology Work for You
Every ending is a new beginning…
Whether you’re focused on wrapping up the current semester, or getting ready for the next, we have the tools to guide you on your way.
Highlights in this Newsletter:
1) Zoom Cloud Recordings – What to do?
2) Wrapping up the fall semester
3) Preparing for the spring semester
4) Fun and effective ways to customize your course
5) Virtual Drop-in Help for Brightspace and Zoom
Zoom Cloud Recordings – What to do?
Wrap up the fall semester
Prepare for the start of next semester
If you’ve already been assigned a course for Spring 2021 in CS9, you can access it now in Brightspace. New courses can be found in your course list, click on the tab for the term to easily sort.
Explore fun & effective ways to customize your course
For more help, visit the knowledge base.
Access the complete list of drop-ins and register here.
· Brightspace Assessment Knowledge Base Resources
What’s New in Brightspace?
Every month D2L publishes notes on new features released in Brightspace. Keep informed and see below!
Help and Resources