Every ending is a new beginning…
Whether you’re focused on wrapping up the current semester, or getting ready for the next, we have the tools to guide you on your way. Spring 2020 courses are already loaded in Brightspace. New courses can be found in your course list. Course not on your homepage? Learn how to pin it. Use the knowledgebase articles to:
Wrap up the fall semester
- Show Final Grades: How do I show final grades to students? Or how do I create a letter grade item?
- Export/Download Grades to email them to your department: How do I export grades to a file?
- Check Course End Date: How do I make my course unavailable to my students?
Prepare for the start of next semester
- Look for your next semester’s assigned courses: How do I locate my courses?
- Copy your courses: How do I copy an entire Brightspace course to another?
- Clean up old content quickly through Bulk Edit and Manage Dates
For more help, look below or visit the knowledge base.
Psst…Find an error? share it with your Brightspace team, and earn a badge.
Attention – Final Grade Entry
Don’t forget, my.ccc.edu has changed. Click the circle icon in the top right corner for a vertical graphical navbar and then select Faculty Center.
For more help, visit the Faculty Portal Help Guide
Did you know that you can…
- Troubleshooting Grades (virtual) – Dec 9 10:30-11:30am, Register Here
- Analytics at Wright (in-person) – Dec 12 12:00-1:00pm, Register Here
- Preparing for the next semester (virtual) – Dec 17 1:00-2:00pm, Register Here
Brightspace Assessment Resources
As my time at CCC comes to an end (12/27/2019), I wish you well. My 22 wonderful years at Wright have been filled with laughter and tears, boldness and fear, ease and frustration, triumphs and try agains. I have been librarian, webber, program director, instructional support, and TIS. All these different hats have enabled me to serve our students alongside you. Thank you for allowing me a glimpse into your classrooms. It has been inspiring to work with you.
I am confident that your dedication and commitment to your students will assist you in overcoming the pesky technology issues that will arise with grace and patience. Be kind and care for yourselves. Help one another. You are the best resources you have. You know more than you think.
It has been a pleasure working with you and I hope to see you in the future. Please feel free to contact me via LinkedIn.
Maureen Boland, Technology Integration Specialist, Wright College
Help and Resources
- CCC Helpdesk: Submit a ticket or email email@example.com
- Knowledge Base: http://brightspaceresources.ccc.edu
- On Campus: You can reach out to any of us, no matter your college
- Videos: Visit http://bit.ly/ccctube– CCC Instructional Technology YouTube site contains CCC-created videos like a Foundations review, TII, Student overview, course copy and more for you and our students
- Training Calendar: https://brightspaceresources.ccc.edu/trainingevents/